Meet XLR, world-class rifle chassis, components, and accessories

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
1549416112084.pngHey Roksliders. We ran a review recently from our trusted writer Luke Moffat on the XLR Chassis. It was very well received from those in the know so we're happy to welcome XLR on as an official sponsor. Give them a warm Rokslide welcome and check out what they sent me below--just a little info on what they do and how they do it:

Since 2010 XLR has been producing high-quality rifle chassis systems and accessories for numerous different shooting disciplines. All XLR chassis systems are manufactured in the USA and are machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum. XLR chassis feature a multi-point radial cut inlet that mirrors your receiver, creating a perfect chassis to action union. This style of ‘bedding’ has proven to increase accuracy and repeatability beyond traditional bedding or inletting methods. Mounting your action into our chassis only requires a torque wrench and a few minutes of your time.

Available inlets for our chassis systems include Remington, Savage, Howa, Tikka, and many more. Nearly all inlets can be done in both short or long-action, and in either right or left-hand. To view a full list of available inlets, and see what your action fits CLICK HERE Our wide variety of inlets is amongst the largest of any chassis manufacturer today.

The Carbon Chassis system has been a popular choice amongst hunters including Rokstaff member, Luke Moffat. Luke wrote a review about his experience using this chassis while hunting in Alaska. The large adjustment range of the buttstock has allowed Luke to comfortably fit this rifle to many shooters from grown men to young children. And the folding adapter allows him to easily clean his rifle and compactly carry his rifle in a pack (that review is HERE ).

Although many hunters are already using our chassis systems in the field, we are always looking to expand and find solutions for different shooting disciplines. If you have any feedback or thoughts in regard to new developments specific to a hunting system, we would love to hear them.

Feel free to reach out anytime by calling 970-241-1807 or emailing us at [email protected] or HERE to visit our website. XLR looks forward to building our relationship with Rokslide and its knowledgeable community of members.

BAKPAKR

WKR
I put an XLR Element on a left hand Remington 700 LTR. The Element is fairly inexpensive as far as chassis go but it makes for a nice set up. However, if I was just now getting one, I would probably get the XLR Envy for its Arca-Swiss mounting area (it had not been introduced when I got mine).

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I put an XLR Element on a left hand Remington 700 LTR. The Element is fairly inexpensive as far as chassis go but it makes for a nice set up. However, if I was just now getting one, I would probably get the XLR Envy for its Arca-Swiss mounting area (it had not been introduced when I got mine).

We can certainly get you set up with outfitting your Element with a 1.5" Dovetail (ARCA-Swiss Mount) We have also had great success with the ENVY and its integrated dovetail, one less thing you have to worry about coming loose in the field!

Rob5589

WKR
XLR is a great chassis and Kyle provides great CS. I ran one of the first editions on a long range match gun and it was great.