Mega Light for 3 guys?

SteveinMN

FNG
Last year I brought my boys to CO for their first elk hunt. First rifle in unit 14-trails were muck, it was ton of work, and we were the only 3 in our group to not see an elk. But...they wanted to go back this year so I call it a success!

I'm looking to lighten our load wherever we can and was eyeing up the Black Diamond Mega Light. Has anybody here slept 3 people in one? Everything I've read about is either two people having all the room they could want and 4 being too tight. Last year we were in a North Face Talus 4 and it was ok, I'd call it sufficient but barely and it's listed at about 52 sq feet. I've seen conflicting sf on the mega light so that's why I'm asking. My main worry is that there's going to be unusable space by the edges and not sure how to account for that. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

If your looking to spend that much I personally would run the Argali Absaroka 4P Tent. I was looking at some of the black diamond stuff and it wasn't bad but I believe there is better options out there. And the argali can run a stove which is a plus.