Meindl Comfort Fit Hiker

ckkone

Lil-Rokslider
So I just got these and they fit great everywhere except around the ankle. I can lace them as tight as possible and there is still quite a bit of room. I haven’t had a boot this low before, should the sides of the boot and tongue be tight Around the ankle?

Swamppirate

Lil-Rokslider
So I just got these and they fit great everywhere except around the ankle. I can lace them as tight as possible and there is still quite a bit of room. I haven’t had a boot this low before, should the sides of the boot and tongue be tight Around the ankle?

Can’t answer for the hikers.. I have the Vakuum hikers which are a little taller. They actually will mold to your ankles. If you can possibly do a swap out, I highly recommend them.

I’m not sure

Call them and discuss the fit. They’ll get you straightened out.

I really like Meindl Perfekt Hiker, 7” tall and no insulation and Perfekt Hunter 10” tall with 400 mg insulation. Both fit my feet perfect! Deep heel pocket for bony heels, wide enough for my toes, comfortable from day 1.

I hunt Stones, Dalls and Bighorns, Mt Caribou, backpack etc in them. Great boots! Glad there are some former Cabelas employees distributing them in the US again.

Cg_7

FNG
I have really been looking into purchasing a pair of Meindls, really glad to see all the good reviews from people actually using them!

macabra11

FNG
Over the summer I ordered/tried on 4 different pairs of Meindls. Two sizes each of the Vakuum Hunters and the Comfort Fit Extreme. I normally wear a size 14 or 13W, so after calling them I ordered the 13 and 12 wides. The 13's were much too big, and no matter what I tried with the smaller ones I could not get a good fit. My heel slipped a ton in them. Both models of boots fit totally different (the are built on different lasts), but I could not get a good fit for my feet. They seemed to be excellent quality and the customer service was top notch. They even sent me some inserts to try to lift my heel, but it was no luck. The return shipping process was painless, and like I said, they were incredibly nice and more concerned about me getting the right boot vs making a sale.