Sold Meindl Comfort Fit Hunter 400

Status
Not open for further replies.

archp625

WKR
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
I am selling a pair of Meindl Comfort Fit Hunter 400 boots in size 11.5. On their website they said get a half size smaller than your normal size. I wear a 12 in everything from Salomon, Adidas, Nike, and Crispi's. They fit good. I bought these boots brand new in Oct 2020 and hunting Eastern Montana in them and N. Idaho in Spring of 2021. I have and will include the Meindl sport wax with the purchase. They got waxed when they were brand new and cleaned and waxed after each hunt.

Now for the bad. The rands were starting to peel off. I contacted them and they sent me some awesome rand glue. I will include what is left. I also noticed an area that I'm guessing a rock or tree scraped/gouged the leather. See second pic near rand. There is not a hole its just cosmetic.

Other than this the boots are in good shape. Leather is not cracked or dried at all. To me this is a guy that wants a high in pair of boots but is on a budget that will last him a long time. I will sell them for $150 TYD obo. I'm willing to entertain all offers.

Boot 2.jpg

Boot 1.jpg

Boot 3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.