Member Vote Thread for the 2019 Best Mule Deer Photo Contest Sponsored by Kryptek

2019 best Mule Deer Photo Sponsored by Kryptek

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK Roksliders, our staff has voted on the top 7 photos from the entry thread (here)

Our friends at Kryptek have put up a $750 Gift Certificate towards the Altitude Line for 1st place this year!!!! That's $750 smackers to spend in the Kryptek Altitude store and no guilt trip from the Mrs!

2nd Place takes a signed copy of Hunting Big Mule Deer by @robby denning AKA the legend found (here)

Now it's your turn to vote!

Please, only one vote per person. If you think you can rig it by creating multiple member user names and voting, @Jskaanland is all over you! If you're caught voting more than once, all your votes are disqualified.

Also, if you made the finalist list, go ahead and vote on your own photo, but remember if you try to vote with multiple user names, your photo will be pulled from the contest. And @Ryan Avery will ban you.

To note: Tapatalk users can't see the poll, so use full-site if you want to vote

I'll only be using the official poll to award the winners- comment votes won't count (but of course we welcome your comments)

The poll is open until December 29th. The poll closes at 3PM (not sure which time zone but I am guess PCT), so vote early to make sure you're counted.

Here are the finalists in no particular order.

The member's name listed at top of each photo is shown in the poll above

Last edited:
OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
@camo_deerslayer
fd063c45b5a9fd8dae05b720a7887d03.jpg

Last edited:

Nicklhead

FNG
Nice job traditional buck in velvet you got my vote just for the way you harvested a super wide velvet buck. It is hard to take the pictures in the excitement. Great background definitely up in that 10,000ft range. Love it can only imagine the other bucks he had to be hanging with at that time of year get you some good gear bro your gonna win in my opinion. Bow hunting is tough doing traditional wow. Congrats on a great buck

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
We have our winners! (Subject to verification before prizes go out)

For first place, we have @camo_deerslayer with a beautiful high country traditional archery buck.
a $750 Gift Certificate towards the Altitude Line for 1st place is heading his way.

And for 2nd place, @DWro17 takes home a signed copy of Hunting Big Mule Deer by @robby denning AKA the legend found (here)
Nice work you two!

You guys have 7 days to PM me or I’ll go back to the voting tally.

Thanks to all who entered, all who voted, and to Justin and Butch over Kryptek for supporting this contest.

Watch for 2020 contest about late July in this same forum.