Member Vote Thread for the 2019 Best Whitetail Photo Contest Sponsored by First Lite

2019 Best Whitetail Deer Photo Sponsored by First Lite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MtnOyster

WKR
Heck we have 12 more days of the best days of hunting Whitetail left in South AL...I'm gonna assume they will be eligible for next years haha
Ha....I guess that’s right, I’ll wait for the 2020 contest since it’s a 2020 bow kill

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all,
OK, after working through a few problems certifying the vote tally, we have our winner.

Before I announce, I want everyone to know that we did notice some big shifts in votes the last few days. @Jskaanland certified that all but two votes were cast within the rules we set forth (the two that weren't were Rokslide staff who forgot they can't vote in the member thread, so I've adjusted for those.)

The winner for the 2019 contest is

TBoschma

after adjusting for errors, he won with 37.5% of the votes.

He won our mule deer photo contest a few years back, too, so he's no stranger to this game.

TBoschma, fire me a PM with your shipping info and we'll get you hooked up with your choice of either the Sanctuary or Solitude Bib and Jacket.

We'll make some further adjustments to the rules for the 2020 contests. We'll add to the rules that only members with active accounts on the day the finalists go up for vote will be counted.

I do want to be clear, that none of the posted rules were broken this year. TBoschma won fair and square.

Last edited: