Member Vote Thread for the 2019 Best Whitetail Photo Contest Sponsored by First Lite

2019 Best Whitetail Deer Photo Sponsored by First Lite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK Roksliders, our staff has voted on the top 8 photos from the entry thread (here)

Our friends at First Lite are offering winner's choice for various pieces from their Sanctuary and Solitude lines (more info in lead post here)

Now it's time for members to vote!

Please, only one vote per person. If you think you can rig it by creating multiple member user names and voting, @Jskaanland is all over you! If you're caught voting more than once, all your votes are disqualified.

Also, if you made the finalist list, go ahead and vote on your own photo, but remember if you try to vote with multiple user names, your photo will be pulled from the contest. And @Ryan Avery will ban you.

To note: Tapatalk users can't see the poll, so use full-site if you want to vote

I'll only be using the official poll to award the winner- comment votes won't count (but of course we welcome your comments)

The poll is open until January 31st, so vote early to make sure you're counted.

Here are the finalists in no particular order.

The member's name listed at top of each photo is shown in the poll above

Here is a review on a couple First Lite pieces that could be included in the winner's package!

Wow what an honor for my son to be chosen as a finalist! So many great memories and this just adds to it! Congrats to all the finalists and to everyone who had success this season!

A child will never remember their best days watching TV but will always remember their best days in the field..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MtnOyster

WKR
Really tough to choose but all great pics......
My only request......this thing closed Jan 15, our season ended the 20th, take a guess when I killed one of my best ever bow kills........bummer...

ChrisAU

WKR
Really tough to choose but all great pics......
My only request......this thing closed Jan 15, our season ended the 20th, take a guess when I killed one of my best ever bow kills........bummer...

Heck we have 12 more days of the best days of hunting Whitetail left in South AL...I'm gonna assume they will be eligible for next years haha