Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobuk

Lil-Rokslider
My wife asks ”How many is that now”?
I like it when my wife asks "Which one is mine again" and I answer "You remember, it's that sweet 22/45 Lite with that aftermarket trigger and red dot you wanted" HAHA

tuffcity

WKR
I like it when my wife asks "Which one is mine again" and I answer "You remember, it's that sweet 22/45 Lite with that aftermarket trigger and red dot you wanted" HAHA
My wife is usually the one that comes home and says "I bought another gun..." Been a couple of years but the last she bought herself was marlin SBL in 45-70. Still gets pissed if I take it out. lol

TheGDog

WKR
It's interesting you mentioning that distinction of Pop country.

The Mrs listens to country occasionally in her ride. We were going somewhere, when I found myself surprised to hear the influence of RnB and even Rap in terms of the types of instrumentation and feel of some of the underlying parts of the tracks. And quite a lot of it, if we're being honest, is them basically doing Rap lyrics, but singing them instead, and with their country twist to pronunciation and intonations.

But then I thought about it and I'm like, well.. they need stuff for in the clubs too I guess.

It's interesting you mentioning that distinction of Pop country.

The Mrs listens to country occasionally in her ride. We were going somewhere, when I found myself surprised to hear the influence of RnB and even Rap in terms of the types of instrumentation and feel of some of the underlying parts of the tracks. And quite a lot of it, if we're being honest, is them basically doing Rap lyrics, but singing them instead, and with their country twist to pronunciation and intonations.

But then I thought about it and I'm like, well.. they need stuff for in the clubs too I guess.
This video sums up "pop" country music:

Still lots of good country music these days, it's just hard to find on the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.