Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRO

WKR
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Only Dream That Comes True!'
May be an image of 1 person
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'THIS MASTERPIECE OF PHOTOGRAPHY IS CALLED UNLOCK YOUR PHONE'
May be an image of text that says 'There's a reason they call it Girls Gone Wild and not Women Gone Wild When Girls go wild, they show their tits. When women go wild, They poison their husband's food.'

TheGDog

WKR
Yet, what happens when you or I publicly display our "Caucasian pride"? SMH....
And dig this!... in Spanish.. Latinos... mostly Mexicanos, but I have heard others make this reference... you'll here them talk about "La Raza". Which LITERALLY is "The Race" when referring to themselves! And NOOOOBODY gives em ANY shit for it!? I'm all over here like What in the Actual F!?

And don't get it twisted... me mentioning this doesn't have anything to do with some kind of pride thing on my behalf. My only thing is...Naw Jack.. fair is fair... if somebody that looks like me ain't supposed to be able to say shit like that... then YOU aren't supposed to be able to either. Same same, fair and square. Like for like. Is all I'm saying.

FLAK

WKR
And dig this!... in Spanish.. Latinos... mostly Mexicanos, but I have heard others make this reference... you'll here them talk about "La Raza". Which LITERALLY is "The Race" when referring to themselves! And NOOOOBODY gives em ANY shit for it!? I'm all over here like What in the Actual F!?

And don't get it twisted... me mentioning this doesn't have anything to do with some kind of pride thing on my behalf. My only thing is...Naw Jack.. fair is fair... if somebody that looks like me ain't supposed to be able to say shit like that... then YOU aren't supposed to be able to either. Same same, fair and square. Like for like. Is all I'm saying.
White Lives Matter if you really wanna have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.