Memorial Day

dcestnik

Lil-Rokslider
Who's going to be on a boat drinking beer, who's going to be on the trailhead trucking and who's sleeping in at home?

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Normally I would be at the trailhead...however its my ole mans 50th birthday. So its to the lake house for his party and on the airboat drinking beers!

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sunday and Monday I will be working at the hospital (no holidays for the sick, I am afraid) but we will observing the long weekend thurs-sat with a bear hunt via hiking and packrafts. No beer on our boat (it's too heavy to carry) but for evenings by the fired We'll be trying out a new mixed drink with crystal light. Will let you know how they turn out :)

a3dhunter

WKR
Headed up from Amarillo to Colorado.
Will be in Colorado Springs late thursday night, then friday morning head up into the wet mountains west of Pueblo for some camping, mountain bike riding, hiking, archery target practice, fishing, etc....
Then pack up Monday morning and head back to my version of hell......Amarillo!

dotman

WKR
Turkey hunting in the mornings and house projects the rest of the time. It will be spot and stalk without any decoys.

outdoor hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Taking the family to a little town ( only accessible by boat, pane, or hiking) and enjoying the great outdoors all weekend. THANK YOU TO OUR VETS!

IrishnId

WKR
Friday morning through tuesday afternoon, bear hunting! It's been a long spring. Ready to get ou there. Thanks to all the Vets!

G Posik

WKR
Will be cooking on the pit this weekend and spending time with the family. To all of you be safe in your adventures this weekend and Thank a member of the armed services, past, present and future. I make it a point to go out of my way (Everyday) when I see someone in uniform to "THANK THEM FOR THERE SERVICE". To the members of this forum that are past, present or future members......."THANK YOU FOR THERE SERVICE".

Glenn
U.S. Navy 1988-1992