Mendo complex slaughter

OP
3pointer

3pointer

Lil-Rokslider
Buddy of mine watched the Hmongs shoot a spike , walk up to it and turn away leaving it in the bottom of the canyon , he was not having that , called F&G , went to their camp and made them go retrieve it along with getting a citation, but I heard the judge was pretty lenient on the penalty, maybe and small fine ,the f&g office even told my buddy for whatever reason they don’t throw the book at these guys , if it was me my gun would be confiscated, lose my license for who knows how long !! It’s just a bad deal all the way around ,

Azone

WKR
Buddy of mine watched the Hmongs shoot a spike , walk up to it and turn away leaving it in the bottom of the canyon , he was not having that , called F&G , went to their camp and made them go retrieve it along with getting a citation, but I heard the judge was pretty lenient on the penalty, maybe and small fine ,the f&g office even told my buddy for whatever reason they don’t throw the book at these guys , if it was me my gun would be confiscated, lose my license for who knows how long !! It’s just a bad deal all the way around ,

I'm surprised fish and wildlife showed up. I work with a guy who watched a group of them pop a doe in a state park while he was up on forest ground. Calls Cal-Tip, they have no one available to come investigate. It's just turned into a f_______ joke in alot of places around here.

We should really be upset with Ca DFW. They are the ones that have destroyed the deer herd with the lack of management. Just plain negligent in how they manage the deer here. That goes into so many rabbit holes regarding politics, bowing to hard leftist groups, predator management, seasons and tag quotas, the harvest of only bucks. While it makes me cringe watching them shoot any and everything honestly as long as they are following the law good for them. If they poached well then throw the book at em.
Welcome to CA, OR & WA !!!

I understand that it’s every hunters own personal choice to take whatever LEGAL game they wish to. I’m ok with that and will admit I have killed some small bucks in my earlier years.
I do like to hunt and like deer meat but now hunt for mature deer as I like the challenges.
What I can’t believe is these group hunts where they push canyons shooting into the brush trying to spook things. I have personally witnessed this multiple times from numerous groups. It’s flat out scary. This was some years ago and the reason I hunt out of the way spots now.

I understand that it’s every hunters own personal choice to take whatever LEGAL game they wish to. I’m ok with that and will admit I have killed some small bucks in my earlier years.
I do like to hunt and like deer meat but now hunt for mature deer as I like the challenges.
What I can’t believe is these group hunts where they push canyons shooting into the brush trying to spook things. I have personally witnessed this multiple times from numerous groups. It’s flat out scary. This was some years ago and the reason I hunt out of the way spots now.
different cultures and environments from different parts of the world - talk about "assimilation" ?? OR NOT
not much different than an ocean fishing boat throwing everything into one pot

MeatBuck

WKR
Buddy of mine was in court about 10 yrs ago. Said a Mexican guy had shot a doe with a rifle on some ag land. The guy acted all dumb like he didn't know any english. Judge didn't know what to do because she had never had a case like that. My buddy Said it was all he could do not to yell out as the judge slapped the guy with community service and I believe returned the rifle or at least told him how to go about getting it back from doj.

Azone

WKR
different cultures and environments from different parts of the world - talk about "assimilation" ?? OR NOT
not much different than an ocean fishing boat throwing everything into one pot

Assilimation.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's a funny one right there deerkiller!
The stuff I have witnessed on party boats for rock cod with these people will make you want to throw punches in about five minutes. Purposely tangling up with people while they're bringing fish in so they can claim that persons fish as theirs. Going through peoples gunny sacks while they're not looking taking or switching fish out for big ones. Stealing tackle from people while tangled up with them etc. etc.

Azone

WKR

I've had similar experiences with this type of stuff happening. 20 to 30 people pushing canyons a few guys spraying brush patches with a .22 pistol to get things up and moving. This is why now if I see 10 to 15 Toyotas at a spot I keep moving.

mod700

Lil-Rokslider
I witnessed them keeping short stripers one time off the bank, below the 99 bridge on the feather, I called the DFG, the warden responded, and I spoke to him on his cell phone, guided him to where they had the fish in the weeds, he gave me a thumbs up, and started picking up fish. Don't know what the outcome was.
Another time I gave a federal warden a ride in my boat across the Sacramento river to a federal wildlife area, closed to hunting. There was a 12' aluminum boat pulled up on the bank, flood stage on the river, duck season. There was a younger man shooting the blue goose sign with a pellet gun, his father and 2 friends came out of the trees with a rifle, and a couple of buckets, one had 4 squirrels, the other a bunch of mushrooms. The warden had me take the guys marlin 22, unload it and put it in my boat, and he took his drivers license, and hunting license. and we met them back across the river at the gravel bar boat launch. To my knowledge the warden sited the guy.
Hunting near these people on public refuges leaves a bad taste in my mouth, for the constant sky scraping, crippling of birds, and the obvious taking extra shells in, (over the 25 limit) the disrespect for wildlife I can't tolerate.
Mike

Assilimation.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's a funny one right there deerkiller!
The stuff I have witnessed on party boats for rock cod with these people will make you want to throw punches in about five minutes. Purposely tangling up with people while they're bringing fish in so they can claim that persons fish as theirs. Going through peoples gunny sacks while they're not looking taking or switching fish out for big ones. Stealing tackle from people while tangled up with them etc. etc.
NOTHING "funny" about it Azone !

Jhil653

FNG
I was fishing and I witnessed several vans (15-20 people) show up at a high alpine lake, I couldn’t figure out why the were there, maybe to swim. Nope! A DFG water truck came maybe 20mins after they showed up and dumped planters into the lake. Soon as the truck left they were netting the stunned fish. Entire family’s scooping as may fish as they can. I was in awe what I saw. Why does DFG post planting dates on their website? Sorry for the rant!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was fishing and I witnessed several vans (15-20 people) show up at a high alpine lake, I couldn’t figure out why the were there, maybe to swim. Nope! A DFG water truck came maybe 20mins after they showed up and dumped planters into the lake. Soon as the truck left they were netting the stunned fish. Entire family’s scooping as may fish as they can. I was in awe what I saw. Why does DFG post planting dates on their website? Sorry for the rant!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't know which state you're relating this incident from BUT I worked at a trout only hatchery in OR, brood trout live through multiple spawning cycles, when they are deemed too old the hatchery manager will decide to include them in "legal" trout dumps (planting) and they post these locations and dates - After working "hands on" with these fish I cannot imagine a person voluntarily eating one but people flock to those dump sites (designated "fishing" ponds around the west side of the state) Fishing for them is one thing, netting them is ridiculous …. and in OR illegal as far as I know

desertcj

WKR
If cdfg really cared about managing the deer herds, they would be recommending control of the lion population. They'd also be selling 500 tags instead of 10,000 in one zone! They won't take that $$$ loss though...

If cdfg really cared about managing the deer herds, they would be recommending control of the lion population. They'd also be selling 500 tags instead of 10,000 in one zone! They won't take that $$$ loss though...
the very same here in Oregon - AND politics is more important than game populations or game health