Meopro Vs C1

conley417

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking for a binocular around the $500 range or lower. Currently narrowed down between the Meopro and Maven C1. 90% of my hunting is in the woods were you can't see farther than like 80 yards.

I haven't had a chance to look through the Mavens.

Which do you all prefer?

Rob5589

WKR
I am very pleased with my Meopro 10's. Clear, clean from edge to edge, non fatiguing to my eyes. You certainly won't need 10x to see 80 yds but my assumption is the 8's would do just as well.

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
Following, I don’t quite have it narrowed down to 2 but these are on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crusader

WKR
Earlier this year I upgrade my lower-power, less expensive binocs from Vortex Diamondback 8x42 ,wanting to be in the under $500 range. Got the Meopro 8x42 and I love them; I think they're a great bang for the buck in that price range. I have no experience with the Mavens so can't comment on them but can say the Meopro is great.

Now I'm on the prowl for an upgrade of my better, larger glass, looking for a great used pair of Swaro SLC 10x42...

morgaj1

WKR
Haven't used the C1's, but have used the Meopro. The glass is fantastic for the price. I just couldn't get used to the loose, fast focus. Probably a silly complaint, but I didn't like it.

corncob

WKR
Earlier this year I upgrade my lower-power, less expensive binocs from Vortex Diamondback 8x42 ,wanting to be in the under $500 range. Got the Meopro 8x42 and I love them; I think they're a great bang for the buck in that price range. I have no experience with the Mavens so can't comment on them but can say the Meopro is great.

Now I'm on the prowl for an upgrade of my better, larger glass, looking for a great used pair of Swaro SLC 10x42...

I looked at both the Meostar B1.1 10x42 and the Maven B1 10x42 and ended up going with the Meostars but either were a pretty awesome upgrade. Shoot me a PM if you have more questions about the differences and experiences with both.

qwerksc

WKR
I tried some Maven C1 the other day, compared to my Vipers, I'd buy the Meopta.
$500 budget, I'd buy used.