Meopta 4.5-14x44 BDC

270quest

WKR
Looking to pick one of these up as a Christmas Present for my son. The Burris FFII currently in his rifle is a bit short on eye relief for him - especially 9x, and his rifle is a very nice semi custom $1800 rifle - It needs a better optic.

Is this scope basically the same as the Zeiss Conquest version but with a different logo? He won’t me dialing but I like the BDC for longer hunting shots as needed. Also want him to have a nice bright view which I know the old conquests delivered quite nicely.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Is this scope basically the same as the Zeiss Conquest version but with a different logo? He won’t me dialing but I like the BDC for longer hunting shots as needed. Also want him to have a nice bright view which I know the old conquests delivered quite nicely.
Correct. Meopta made the Conquest MC's for Zeiss and it was based on the Meopro

bukfevr

FNG
A little late for Christmas but I bought one from Doug last year and it’s been an awesome scope so far. I am well pleased with mine.

Anello

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought one with the target turrets. While I have not shot it yet, the glass is on par with my Zeiss scopes, albeit the conquest models (as referenced above). That is a fantastic value for what Doug is selling them for. I would not hesitate to buy one, especially at the discounted price I got mine for.