WTS Meopta/Cabelas 12X50 Binoculars & Kuiu Harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am selling a good to very good condition set of Meopta/Cabelas 12X50 binoculars. Why only good to very good instead of excellent or mint? First, external beauty is subjective. Second, there are some scuffs on the objective barrel and there are some minor scratches in the coatings of the objective lenses. I took pictures as best I could so that they would clearly show up. They are completely invisible in viewing through the binoculars and have zero effect. However, I believe in full disclosure. Additionally, these have a magic quality that almost makes them defective. They, quite regularly, change elk and deer seen off in the distance with the naked eyes into trees and brush while using the binoculars. Oh well, at least in doing so they save boot leather. Recently, one of the eye cups would not go out and in properly. I contacted Meopta customer service about this and they sent me a new eye cup which now functions perfectly. When contacting Meopta's customer service, having lost the original lens covers, I asked them what it would cost for me to purchase replacements for them to send with the eye cup. They said, "no problem, we'll just send you a new set". Excellent customer service. The new owner will have new lens covers. Additionally, I am including the KUIU binocular case/chest harness shown in the pictures. I need $750 shipped and insured on my dime.
mv2kGNlm.jpg

ilnfoAOm.jpg

QYpXSyBm.jpg

mattwill00

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is there a way to pm me more detailed pictures of the objective lens scratches? No scratches on the oculars? Are they HD?

Last edited:
OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Is there a way to pm me more detailed pictures of the objective lens scratches? No scratches on the oculars? Are they HD?
Now $725 shipped and insured.

I'm sorry. I didn't see your post until now. I had actually forgot about my ad. Anyway, no, I won't pm them. It's just easier and better to post them here for the whole world to see. Anyway, the ocualrs look great. I took about a dozen or so pictures to get one that showed them the best (worst?). They appear to be in the coatings. Like I said, they have zero affect on the view; but, they are there.
1JmFmPgm.jpg

VJK3hiLm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.