meopta contact

Me.swaros

FNG
hi guys, im trying fruitlessly to contact meopta about getting my B1 cleaned and checked out, i have tried countless times to contact them via email and by phone with totally no responds, whats going on? i understand that Eric M is the guy to talk to about optics, any way to contact him directly? ive even contacted the czech headquarters with no answer, what am i doing wrong? any help would be appreciated, thanks

From: https://www.meoptasportsoptics.com/us/product-service/

MEOPTA PRODUCT SERVICE PROCEDURE​

At Meopta we stand behind our products. If you do have an issue with a Meopta optic, please contact Meopta’s Customer Service Department by submitting the RMA form on this link.

Please have the following information handy when you contact our Customer Service Department:​

1. Product Model
2. Reticle type , if you are returning a riflescope
3. Serial number
4. Description of the problem you are experiencing
5. Contact information (e-mail, phone number)

Once you obtain an RMA number, please follow the steps below to send the product back to us for evaluation:​

1. Wrap the item securely and package (if possible in the original packaging)
2. Reference the RMA number on the outside of the box
3. Include a note with your contact information , RMA number and reason for return inside the box
4. Send the package to:
Meopta USA
Attn: RMA
7826 Photonics Drive
Trinity, FL 34655
USA
Please note that you are responsible for all freight, insurance and other fees accrued during the shipment of products to Meopta’s Customer Service Department.
When we receive the returned product, we will will thoroughly evaluate and test the product and either repair, replace or return the item to you. Please allow up to 4 weeks for this process. Meopta USA will pay the return freight charges on confirmed warranty repairs/ replacements.

Warranty Repairs​

Any and all repairs that are covered under Meopta’s warranty are performed at no charge.

Non-Warranty Repairs​

If a repair request does not qualify for the Meopta warranty, the product will be evaluated by our service technicians and you will receive a detailed cost estimate from our Product Service Department. In this case, repairs will not be conducted until we receive your written authorization to proceed.

Looks like the process starts by filling out the form at this link: https://us12.list-manage.com/contac...be25&form_id=518fddd37d48957a7d0a113aa0407f87

OP
M

Me.swaros

FNG
thanks for replying, iv'e already done that a couple of times with no responds?? i guess ill just keep trying, im attempting to contact them via phone call but never get through, answering machine comes on and my messages arn't returned, are they actually that busy that i NEVER get an available agent?is there a direct number to Erik?

thanks for replying, iv'e already done that a couple of times with no responds?? i guess ill just keep trying, im attempting to contact them via phone call but never get through, answering machine comes on and my messages arn't returned, are they actually that busy that i NEVER get an available agent?is there a direct number to Erik?

When did you start?

EDIT: Also, have you checked your spam or junkmail folder?

Last edited:

Spoonbill

WKR
Take them to a local meopta dealer and have the dealer send them back. Don’t know where you are located but it’s likely the best route if you cannot get ahold of Meopta directly.

Trees91

WKR
I've emailed them twice in the last couple weeks. I'm just wanting to know the manufacture date of my B1 8x42s. I bought them new old stock and want to know date of mfg....just out of curiosity.
No reply yet...

No disrespect intended to the OP but this makes me feel real warm and fuzzy with my swarovski optics I own.
Meopta is fantastic glass, I hope you get the service you are looking for.

Meopta has always taken great care of me. I have Meopta and Swarovski so not a fan boy either.

To the OP.... I dealt with the same struggles. Had my binos get dumped to the ground by a clutz dog near my tripod, this was back in august of 2020. The result was some eye cup damage and barrel alignment seemed tweaked. I too called multiple times and eventually left messages.
No response.
Fast forward to this spring I must have called a dozen times. Got really frustrated. Then finally got in touch with Erik and he directed me to work through the online RMA generation process. Apparently they don't want to interface/ talk with customers directly...... odd.

Anyways, I shipped my binos in a month ago, and have heard nothing. I sure hope they got them. I love those MeoStar 15x56s, but so far I'm less than impressed with Meopta customer support. Hopefully I hear something back this summer .... or this year. Sheesh.

Good luck!

Pabst

Lil-Rokslider
I bet the guys at Camera Land NY could get you in touch.

Bowhunter-tw

Lil-Rokslider
Is this still an issue? I am interested in purchasing a meopro 6.5-20 from a forum member but if I cant even get through to customer service for basic questions I have no interest in purchasing their products in the case I had a warranty issue in the future.

lilharcher

Lil-Rokslider
I just had the exact opposite experience…..filled out the form for my B1 10x42’s and got an email and RMA within 24 hours. Sent my Binos to the address provided, then was emailing back and forth with the Meopta tech…….within 5 days of receipt (just cleaning, as all major work requires them to be sent to Europe), I got a tracking number and ‘thank you for being a loyal customer’ email. Binos arrived 2-days later…..super easy and couldn’t have had a better experience!

Bowhunter-tw

Lil-Rokslider
I just had the exact opposite experience…..filled out the form for my B1 10x42’s and got an email and RMA within 24 hours. Sent my Binos to the address provided, then was emailing back and forth with the Meopta tech…….within 5 days of receipt (just cleaning, as all major work requires them to be sent to Europe), I got a tracking number and ‘thank you for being a loyal customer’ email. Binos arrived 2-days later…..super easy and couldn’t have had a better experience!
Glad to hear they have good customer service, I was just frustrated from not being able to get someone on the phone. I sent an email and got a response this morning. I think the meopro scope will be a good option for me.