Meopta customer service/warranty??

Matt79

Lil-Rokslider
Guys,

I am in process of upgrading 10x42 binos. The three I am narrowed down to are Zeiss conquests, Swarv SLC and Meopta meostars/cabela Euros. Ive read enough on both the Zeiss and Swarv to know both have great customer service and warrantys. The meoptas are what I am really leaning on buying, but haven't read much on how good there customer service is and how they are covering things under warranty/repairs? For almost half the cost of the SLCs im hoping to get some good feedback on the company.

Also wondered in anyone knows if Meopta covers the Euros any differently than the regular version? Any and all info will be greatly appreciated in helping me make my decision.

Thanks guys

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just a heads up:

Starting November 27th, for Black Friday, the Swarovski 8x42's will be $1,549.99 and the 10x42's will be $1,599.99 :)

OP
Matt79

Matt79

Lil-Rokslider
Just a heads up:

Starting November 27th, for Black Friday, the Swarovski 8x42's will be $1,549.99 and the 10x42's will be $1,599.99 :)
[/QUOTE
That is a good deal Doug. Are you running any deals on the Meoptas? Do you have any input on Meopta customer service and how good they handle warranty and repairs?

daddie63

WKR
Meopta service service was excellent for me and that was on the Cabela’s Euro. Same service as if it was branded Meopta. Great glass too in my opinion.