Meopta Customer Service

SpookySpectre308

Lil-Rokslider
Just want to give a shout-out to the team at Meopta. I recently purchased a carbon fiber tripod and was looking for another quick plate for the included ball head. I'm new to tripods and don't fully comprehend the sizes of arca-swiss, manfrotto and whatever else may be out there.

I emailed customer service saying I wanted help finding a spare and was pleasantly surprised with the response. The only question they asked was my address so they could send me one. No proof of purchase and no cost to me for another plate. Next time I'm looking for an optic I will be happy to try one of their models.

Great job guys

My diopter on a set of meopros knocked loose. I sent them in and 7 days later I got a brand new set. Worked for me. Quick and friendly.

keller

WKR
I had great experience as well called for scope adjustment caps. 4 days later they came in the mail n/c. The adjustment dials on my older scope didn't have directional arrows on them.called c/s said they didn't have any at this time but when some came they would send them. About 30 Days later a package from meopta came and their they were. N/c had written them off. Impressive to say the least!!!