Meopta Customer Service

mcr-85

WKR
I just wanted to let people know that Meopta is great about standing behind their product. I bought a used Meopta MeoStar S1-75 a few years ago. The paperwork in the box said that it had a 10 year warranty and it had a date stamped in 2006. On my mom's mountain goat hunt last year I had a lens retaining ring come loose inside the spotter. It scratched the inside face of the lenses. I sent the spotter in to Meopta in November. I was thinking I'd be on the hook for repair costs. It took a little while but last week I received a brand new spotting scope body from Meopta for no charge. They aren't real speedy but they took care of me.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

efnm

WKR
Before I even read this I was prepping to say the same thing: they take care of you quite well but are very slow in mailing stuff out.

Has anyone sent binos in for new lenses? I dropped mine last season and scratched them. Wondering what they charged?

keller

WKR
absolutely great customer service I bought a scope and binocs from a guy at a sport show they were demo models saved some money.the tactical scope had no caps and not threaded for caps I called meopta talked to Yolanda she said they are not set up for caps but I will send you some if you can figure out how to use them 3 days later they were in the mail no charge along with instruction manual and cleaning rag.then I noticed the turrets were not marked which direction to turn to adjust up or down.i called and asked her about that she said I will check and see if we have an extra scope here we don't stock any parts here.they didn't have one.she said the next time one comes in for repair I will take the turrets off and send them to you. I wrote that off. a month later a package comes in the mail from meopta with the turrets no charge. boy was I surprised.thats above and beyond great customer service imo.i am a sold customer and their glass is second to none as far as I can tell by looking through any other high end glass.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Does anybody know how to install the sunshade on a meopro? I can’t get the factory cap off.

Stupid question I know....I guess I should call them.

I am glad to hear this. The wife and I are both running Meopta binoculars and a Cabelas Euro spotter.