WTS Meopta MeoPro 8x42 HD

Uplandmt

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
My friend has a pair of MeoPro 8x42 HDs in excellent condition for sale. These are made in the USA and are a step above others in the $5-600 price range, which are all pretty much made in China. He’s only asking $325 so it’s a screaming deal. I’ve bought binos from him before and they were always as described. Here’s a link to his ad on Birdforum.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
These are a lot of glass for their price when new much less at $325. If I didn’t already have these exact bino’s I’d grab them. I’m dang tempted to grab them for my oldest daughter to use since she needs some good bino’s to hunt with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
U

Uplandmt

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Meopta makes the Euro line of binos for Cabelas and these are very close optically. Lighter weight though so better for carrying around.

OP
U

Uplandmt

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
One more bump for my buddy. These are better than Vipers, Pro Guides, Monarch 7s. I know cause I’ve owned all of them. You really need to get into the $700 plus range to get better. Screaming deal at $325. What’s that about leading a horse to water?

HANGUm HIGH

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One more bump for my buddy. These are better than Vipers, Pro Guides, Monarch 7s. I know cause I’ve owned all of them. You really need to get into the $700 plus range to get better. Screaming deal at $325. What’s that about leading a horse to water?
Do you have any pictures of them? It's asking for me to register before I can get into the other forum.