Sold Meopta Meostar HD 10x42 (Cabelas branded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad to see these go but I recently upgraded to Swaro EL's, although when I compare them I can't distinguish a difference in image quality. Comes with original lens and eye cup caps, and original case. I'm missing the cap for the tripod adapter (pictured) but you can have a vortex or vixen tripod adapter if you'd like, your choice. Body has no visible marks and the lenses are perfect.
$640 TYD
I'm located in Ontario, Canada but the price is in USD and reflects shipping to most places in the US. If you live in Canada, we can chat $ conversion and shipping but there will be some sort of discount.

Attachments

• IMG_7931.JPG
    IMG_7931.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7930.JPG
    IMG_7930.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
OP
Viktorsmash
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know about how old they are?
I'm not 100% sure as I'm the second owner but I've only had them for a season. A quick check online and it looks like Meopta stopped making this model for Cabelas around 2018, so the "youngest" they would be is 4 years but they could be 6-8 years old.

mnhoundman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess it probably don't matter, probably built the same. I've never looked through a pair, but hear good things about them! What do you think of them?

S.Clancy

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have these same binos. They are awesome. Meopta will cover warranty issues, etc on these binos, FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.