Meopta new binoc?

keller

WKR
im waiting for them to offer that package in an integrated rangefinding system.they offer it in europe but cant sell it in us because another company holds the patent.

Well now. That’s certainly something worth checking into. Love my Meostar Spotter. If the glass has comparable quality they should be spectacular. Can’t wait to get hands on them.

jt4

WKR
Anyone know for certain if there’s a difference in the glass between these new ones and the B1.1 / Euro HD glass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
They were supposed to be available starting this Summer (same optics as the existing MeoStars) but with what's going on world wide right now any estimate just got more guessimate

Anyone had an early chance to test these yet? I messaged Meopta a few days ago and they again confirmed that this is Meopro glass and that the name is just confusing. I am really looking forward to being able to order a pair.

Anyone had an early chance to test these yet? I messaged Meopta a few days ago and they again confirmed that this is Meopro glass and that the name is just confusing. I am really looking forward to being able to order a pair.

They didn’t tell you when they will be available did they?

bmanb940

Lil-Rokslider
August is the date I was told they would be in the USA. They are made with MeoStar glass and open bridge design. The Optika5 is slated for August as well. I will be testing one out this weekend, First impressions are that you guys will like this hunting rifle optic.

Attachments

• IMG_6623.jpeg
    IMG_6623.jpeg
    196.3 KB · Views: 74

sneaky

"DADDY"
August is the date I was told they would be in the USA. They are made with MeoStar glass and open bridge design. The Optika5 is slated for August as well. I will be testing one out this weekend, First impressions are that you guys will like this hunting rifle optic.
Which reticle you shooting in that one? From their reticle charts there's very few options to choose from in the Optika5 range

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What’s retail price going to be on the 10x42?

Matt G.

WKR
I really enjoy the Meostars. I been using since 2009. But I still want to try any newer Meopta because I enjoy the meostars so much...

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I'm wondering how they're selling the Meopro Airs for a bit less than the Meostars, if the Airs have Meostar glass? Is it because the body material is different? (Magnesium vs Aluminum) Or is there another main difference between the models I'm missing?

sneaky

"DADDY"
I'm wondering how they're selling the Meopro Airs for a bit less than the Meostars, if the Airs have Meostar glass? Is it because the body material is different? (Magnesium vs Aluminum) Or is there another main difference between the models I'm missing?
What's that saying? Don't look a gift horse in the mouth

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ben RT

Lil-Rokslider
Do you know any more info on this?
What I found on the bird forums is that the B1 Plus will have MeoLux coatings (instead of MeoBright), which should give better light transmission, etc. but otherwise be mostly the same as the B1.1

And there's also rumors of a completely new designed Meopta top-tier bino that's probably not coming out until 2021 that supposedly will be called the B2. Who knows?

I think Meopta had big plans to step up their game this spring/summer, but the C-Virus really set them back.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

psirus7

WKR
Man, I love my Meostar 12x50s. I would consider selling them and moving over to these if Meopta ever decides to make an air version of the 12x.

bmanb940

Lil-Rokslider
The new MeoPro Air binos should be very nice and on par with the MeoStar binos. They will be lighter with the open bridge design which should be very nice. I plan to step up to the MeoStar B1 Plus binos when they show up. Unfortunately, there is not much info available thus far. Meopta is still planning on an August delivery of both the Optika5 scopes and binos. This should be a big summer and Fall for Meopta fans.

Meopta Optika5 4-20x50