WTT Meopta S2 82mm Spotter looking to Trade for Swaro STS or STX 65mm - HD preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratofisher

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wanting to see if anyone might be interested in trading for a straight Meopta Meostar S2 82mm Spotter with stay on neoprene case for a Swaro STS or ATS 65mm spotter. Prefer to get the HD model open to negotiation and possibly additional cash.

Last edited:
OP
S

stratofisher

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
At this point selling it really isn't an option as I am about to leave for my elk hunt on the 11th of Sept and trying to find a used scope at my price point isn't likely in the short time period as everyone else is looking for a scope right now. Was just hoping to be able to work a quick trade if someone was interested. Otherwise I plan to hold on until at least after my Idaho bow hunt. Will likely be looking to sell later and upgrade.

Amf247

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
At this point selling it really isn't an option as I am about to leave for my elk hunt on the 11th of Sept and trying to find a used scope at my price point isn't likely in the short time period as everyone else is looking for a scope right now. Was just hoping to be able to work a quick trade if someone was interested. Otherwise I plan to hold on until at least after my Idaho bow hunt. Will likely be looking to sell later and upgrade.
Roger that. Thank you for the clarification. Good hunting

OP
S

stratofisher

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Open to selling at this point. Asking $1600 TYD for the scope. Stay on cover, case, and balance rail.
36040902496e1c99bad1af74df3b661e.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.