Merino boxers

I've never tried socks, seems like it would have a silky feeling which I would think would be uncomfortable. Undies though, they're spot on.
they actually made my "dogs" hot, seemingly felt like friction, didn't like them but then, that was a while back, the science has probably advanced a lot ...

Luziana Feller

Lil-Rokslider

Stoney920

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been running the first lite wick 150, they seem to wear well and are super comfy!

DamnRinella

Lil-Rokslider
Are you wearing merino underwear under merino pants when hunting in colder weather? Does it not bunch up?

Mossy

WKR
I recently bought the black ovis brand merino boxers. Wore for 3 straight days backpacking/turkey hunting in Colorado. I liked them a lot. They were a little tight in the thighs at first but loosened up. This is my first pair of merino boxers, so nothing to compare to. But I really liked them. Also great price. I see them come across camofire once a week or so for around $18

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Just ordered a couple pair. Ordered one size up based off tight thigh reviews. Hope to help with my impressions for the OP soon

K

Kootenay Hunter

I just got a pair of these. Huge rip right in the middle of the ass cheek getting into bed the first night I wore them. Super comfy. Love the ballpark sack pouch. Durability = ZERO

That's too bad. I've worn mine on all sorts of hikes and hunts and never had an issue. I wear other types of saxx daily and never had an issue.

Conway200

FNG
Just got two pairs of WoolX boxers. Now I get what everyone is talking about with merino underwear. Awesome stuff.

FYT

Lil-Rokslider
I know there are many posts on this, but just to add my vote:

I really like my Smartwool and my brother is all about his Icebreakers.

CP6

FNG
I have fl and Black Ovis. FL dries way faster and seems to stink less after several days in them. I also like the waist band on the FL better

Ratliff92

FNG
Black ovis! Dries extremely quick and little to no stank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
How do the other brands sizing (smartwool, icebreaker, minus 33) compare to black ovis? The fabric and seams on the black ovis feel nice to me, but they just don't fit me real well. Real tight in the thigh (and feels like its restricting me when I take a step), and even tighter in the butt - like it feels like I can't pull them up as high as I'd like because there isnt enough room in the bottom of the butt.

Anyone know if they new first lite wick ones have fixed the durability problems?

Wondering about this last question too? I have 3 pair of FL red desert, I only wore them for my elk hunt last fall and then put them up for this fall because they were so awesome but I had read about the durability issues. Would love to have that comfort all the time...