Merino day sale!

98XJRC

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the heads up, snagged some as well as the 20 degree bag.

Cascade_Sherpa

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up 4 different shirts and some boxers....all Black Ovis brand Merino....even with tax/shipping it was roughly half of retail cost. Ive been patiently watching some of the same stuff here in the classifieds so it worked out perfectly.

eyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
Are the merino beanies any good? Description says they run a little small.

j33

WKR
Are the merino beanies any good? Description says they run a little small.

I got the 150, it’s definitely small but probably standard for those fitted beanies. I got a big head though and struggle with beanies/hats.

Are there any pieces by them that are particularly well regarded?

When this pops up on camo fire jump on it.

Not only will I wear it every day of third season Colorado, I duck hunt about 4 days a week and am embarrassed to say how long I’ll wear it without even bothering to wash it.

Super warm for how light it is and seemingly never stinks

IdahoHntr

WKR
Typically you can actually get them for a better deal on blackovis when they go on sale and then use the Rokslide discount code on top of it. Has always worked for me and with free shipping from blackovis it seems to work out better than the Camofire deals.

Love the blackovis merino. Have about every piece. The keele heavyweight hoody is one of my all time favorites.

footingit

FNG
Cool, I have a 150g hoody which I haven’t had an opportunity to wear yet, but may have to pick up a heavy weight one as well during the next sale

OP
HuntNTag

HuntNTag

WKR
BLACKOVIS COTTONWOOD CREEK PANT

BLACKOVIS DESOLATION MIDWEIGHT PANT

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Both those pants are awesome. I like the midweight desolation a bit more just because it’s a little heavier but the fit and function is great. They are Super light and have held up well personally.

Black Ovis Pant

Both those pants are awesome. I like the midweight desolation a bit more just because it’s a little heavier but the fit and function is great. They are Super light and have held up well personally.

Black Ovis Pant
I wanted to give them a shot for two reasons. They were solids and they're less than half price of the major brands like Kuiu, FL and Sitka.

I'm hoping they hold up.

OP
HuntNTag

HuntNTag

WKR
I wanted to give them a shot for two reasons. They were solids and they're less than half price of the major brands like Kuiu, FL and Sitka.

I'm hoping they hold up.

I believe they will. They are a bit heavier than the Eddie Bauer guide pro’s. You’ll enjoy them.

I wear lots of Kuiu and they are thinner than the attack pants but you can’t go wrong for the money, especially in the earlier to mid seasons.