Merino gloves

scfreeman66

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking for my next, new favorite gloves. I currently have the Badlands merino glove liners and I love them. They are great for everything that I need them to do. The problem is, is that they seem to be forever out of stock.
Mine have been thoroughly worn and I'm due for a replacement set before this season starts.
Do any of you have any suggestions for some to try?
Again, I love the Badlands, but they are never available....

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk

knale87

Lil-Rokslider
Not a big glove guy but when I do wear them I like the fingerless gloves from first lite. I believe they also have a merino glove that looks similar to the badlands glove your referencing.

Redwing

Lil-Rokslider
I've been happy with my First Lite merino gloves, full finger version. They live in my pack and get pulled out when needed. I've had them for four years now and killed turkey, elk, and ducks while wearing them. They've held up well, the touch screen pads work, they clean up well. No complaints.

Ive had my KUIU's for years. Still in good shape. That said I wear a shell over them most of the time.

Found the liners last nigh, gotta remember where the shells are. I wear them as regular gloves, not just for hunting so no telling which jacket pocket they are in....lol.

WJS23

WKR
C4338592-FE62-4A60-891A-8375A9766CF6.pngi like these they have them in a bunch of colors and they also offer them in a full finger version too.

army surplus wool liners work great by themselves if not in wet conditions. As a bonus they help you get a better grip on trout.

EddieNel

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone wear the flip mittens? Just curious. I’m also looking for a pair of wool gloves but I’m worried about shooting my rifle with gloves on. I’m definitely following.

Drenalin

WKR
Anyone wear the flip mittens? Just curious. I’m also looking for a pair of wool gloves but I’m worried about shooting my rifle with gloves on. I’m definitely following.
I've used them, but I don't like them. I can't so much as scratch my rear end with even a pair of glove liners on, let alone with a pair of mittens. And I generally dislike the velcro or magnets used to keep the mitts open. The best pair I've had were Kinco Alyeska rag wool flip mitts. I'm currently using the full finger version of the First Lite Talus gloves, with a pair of Fish Monkey Wooly half finger gloves over them.

scwilso35

FNG
I used the FL gloves as well. Started getting a hole between the thumb and index finger third time I wore them. I haven't had issue with their other stuff I have, but I wouldn't reccomend their merino gloves.

Shraggs

WKR
Have used many merino glove liners over the years for both active use or as a liner. I prefer the Sitka by far for mostly stand alone use.

Redwing

Lil-Rokslider
I burned through multiple sets of the First Lite fingerless rather quickly before I switched to OR Fairbanks Fingerless, which are thicker and far superior in quality:

OR also has a wool fingerless mitt option as well:

Those sound great. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk