Merino shirts.

Hooverfb

Lil-Rokslider
The kuiu merino pro(think that's the name) has more nylon so a little more durable and seems to dry out faster. I also find it actually holds less stink after sweating it out compared to the black ovis stuff. The black ovis stuff is good though, my wife wants me to get rid of all my workout clothes and only have merino since it doesnt stink after lol.

The only first lite merino I have is way softer than both of the above, also holds less stink than black ovis, but way less durable. Probably more 100% merino

Cb750

FNG
The black ovis merino is more itchy than other superfine merino i have tried. That includes their merino poly blend shirt. That being said I have developed sensitive skin over the years so it won't be the same experience for everyone. The merino X from first lite was the best I had tried.

I found the black ovis merino sizing to be bit off too. The 3/4 long John's were more like knee length and they ride low. Think low rise jeans but lower and guaranteed plumbers crack. But they fit just right in the thighs.