Merino socks for WIDE feet?

Shane

Lil-Rokslider
I need a couple new pair of merino socks. I like Darn Tough, but they are narrow and tight on my wife feet. I was thinking of trying BlackOvis socks. Are they good for wide feet? Any other suggestions?

Jbxl20

WKR
The one pair kuiu socks that I have are bigger than the darn tough in the same size. Maybe give them a try.

Rockchuck

WKR
I agree on darn toughs as narrow, i have wide feet and have found smartwool, wigwam, and underarmor merino socks to fit nicely. Lorpen merinos are more snug than but not nearly as bad as the darn toughs.

Agross

WKR
I’m in the same boat. Darn toughs are a little to snug for me. I’ll echo what’s already been said, the Lorpens are a little better but still a touch snug. The smartwool and wigwams are a looser fit.

Nevvon

FNG
I have been searching for years for the best sock. I found darn tough to be way too tight. I like the first lite sock, the stone glacier ram wool were my favorite until I put on a pair of kuiu ultra merino crew last night. These were the first socks i have worn that were not too tight at the top and putting too much pressure on my leg. Both have great padding and work out well in my boots and shoes. I would rate the kuiu as best followed by the stone glacier. Both the kuiu and SG are left or right foot specific. My foot is not super wide, but I often get a wide boot or shoe.