Merino Wool Shirt Recommendation

Hands down the best: Minus 33. I use mine at work 6 months a year. 100% merino. Always check the others, even though they say "100% merino" the actual label sometimes says otherwise. Nothing better than seeing frost appear on your shoulders from a good sweat in cold conditions ..a true sign of a good wool shirt
Great shirts, its my go to for hiking

mtluckydan

Lil-Rokslider
First light...best decision on clothing recently has been to wear merino daily winter & summer...

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I agree with others and look for Icebreaker merino t-shirts when they come up at Sierra on sale and Smartwool for the thicker stuff.

I’ve been hiking in one of these for the past few months. It wicks like synthetic and repels order like wool. Has been quite durable too.

ericthered

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks everyone. Just what I needed to help me decide - went with Minus 33 though Kuiu was a close 2nd - but didn't want camo pattern and that's all Kuiu had.

Ddog

WKR
Merino. Tech and Meriwool on Amazon is good stuff for a good price.

I have one of these in a slight v-neck. It’s my favorite merino t-shirt so far.

On the regular round neck merino t-shirts I have the edge of the neck gets worn out quickly from my whiskers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sndmn11

WKR
This thread prompted me to get a wolverino from Minis 33 (nylon/merino) and a couple black diamond (merino/tensel/nylon), both seem to be just what I was after.