Merino Wool?

OP
skregear

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
Kaibab 170 Merino wool 40 degrees and higher.
Kaibab 300 Merino wool 20-40 degrees.
Anything below I would recommend a combination of the two or make sure you have a late-season pant or insulated top such as the ptarmigan jacket underneath the Hardscrabble jacket.
There are other conditions to consider as well. Are you hiking? Long hours of glassing or in a tree stand.
All of these determine the proper layering pieces.

What type of conditions are you going to be hunting in?

SemperHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Going off of internet data, it suggest based off of historical data that the average high is mid 60's and average low is mid 30's. Being toward the end of October I would have to guess it may be a little lower than that and would be even lower with the higher elevation. The area I will be hunting won't have a ton of hiking, won't be any more than a couple miles from the nearest road. There may be long hours of glassing involved so the layering will have to be dynamic as the situation dictates.

Dan Davis

FNG
Received my order today. Ordered two days ago. Really happy with the fit and feel. Kaibab bottoms ,Alpine summit top Seem to run small

West.mass.hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Started wearing merino base layers a few seasons ago and what a noticeable difference it has made in comfortable sits