Merriam Turkey Hunt 2022

Pass Thru

FNG
Hey guys, newbie on this site. I’m a very experienced turkey hunter from Middle TN, me and a buddy are looking to make a trip out west this season to chase some merriam turkeys. We have been to Kansas and killed some Rios a couple years ago but that’s as far west as we’ve been. I’m not looking for anyone’s honey hole and I understand not wanting to advertise good public lands on a public talk forum, I’ve seen that ruin a good place or two around here so feel free to pm me. I’ve been doing a lot of research and it’s pretty overwhelming with the amount of public lands in a few different states and I know not all areas have turkeys. We were originally thinking pine ridge area in Nebraska or black hills in South Dakota or Wyoming but I’m getting mixed reviews on those areas. Any help is greatly appreciated, I will gladly exchange info with anyone coming to TN, AL or Ms for an eastern. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

evergreenethos

Lil-Rokslider
If you're looking for Merriam's eastern WA, ID and MT are hard to beat! I harvested 3 in 3 days this season in eastern WA.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckaz34