Merry Christmas from PhoneSkope & Rokslide

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
We appreciate all of you who participate in a helpful way on the forums and read all our reviews. If it weren't for you, I'd be waiting tables and Ryan would be working as a coder for FB.

Seriously, we wanted to thank you with a completely free giveaway with absolutely no catches, other than be a participating member

I just arranged a three-tier giveaway from long-time sponsor PhoneSkope.

(If you ain't Phoneskoping, you're still playing Atari on your flip-phone, just saying.)

We'll be giving away THREE complete PhoneSkope systems including the optic adapter, phone case, and blue tooth shutter button, valued at over $125 each.

This is how it works

• Members with 1,000 or more posts get three entries
  • members with 500-999 posts get two entries,
  • members with 10-499 posts get one entry.

To enter, simply post below the optic/phone you'll be putting your system on if you win.

If you don't know how many posts you have, just look below your screen name in one of your posts. I'll enter you at whatever post count you have on the day I close this giveaway. I'll probably close the thread later this week and do the giveaway Monday 12/24, so don't dabble!

Merry CHRISTmas everyone

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Photo Courtesy of Henry Ferguson

Last edited:
iPhone 6 with a 65mm Swarovski ATS. Thank you for the opportunity! Never used one of these, as I'm still playing Atari....:D

Galaxy s9 plus

Vortex viper pst gen 2 5-25x50 or nightforce shv 4-14x50 f1.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk