Merry Christmas from PhoneSkope & Rokslide

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone for playing the game. I'm locking the thread now and will start going through the entries. I hope to have winners announced by Christmas eve.

Winners will have 10 days to claim prize so if you think you won't be on the forums much, be sure and subscribe at "Thread Tools" top of lead post so you get a notification.

Merry Christmas

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Christmas from PhoneSkope & Rokslide

*Update: Winner has been drawn and announced in my last post. No more entries please.

OK Roksliders, Merry Christmas.

I ran the drawing according to the entry rules and using Random.org to draw my winners.

#1) WyoBowhunter21

#2) davidingle

#3)
NCSU_Lewis

Winners have 10 days (until January 2nd) to claim their PhoneSkope Systems Simply send me an email at [email protected] (scammers, I'll check the email against the member's registered email, so save us some time and don't even try) with your optic, shipping address, and I'll hook you up with PhoneSkope.

Please also reply to this thread so everyone knows you claimed your PhoneSkope.

Thanks for playing! And did I say "Merry Christmas?"

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK Roksliders, looks like davidingle isn't stepping up to claim his Phone Skope, (I even gave him 5 extra days) so....

For this remaining system, I entered everyone who had more than 1,000 posts:

1-zeroforhire
2-pods8
3-sneaky
4-cant hit em
5-twall13
6-Steve O
7-Clarktar

Using the number listed next to each person's name, assigned by order of entry, I used Random.org
attachment.php
and pulled

pods8!

There you go man, post on here, and get a hold of me at [email protected] and I'll get you hooked up with Phone Skope to get your system coming!

Thanks all, and remember, participating in the forums pays!

Clarktar

WKR
Look forward to some photos pods. Good on ya Robby !

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk