Mesa Precision Altitude Tikka Stock Group Buy

Low_Sky

Lil-Rokslider
Mine, with Sendero contour, came out to 29.3 oz on my kitchen scale (which I know reads high). With the calibration data I've worked up for that scale, the corrected weight of my specimen is 27.7 oz.

Just ordered one also! Thank you for setting this up! Recovering from knee surgery this week, man this site it’s costing me a lot of money 😁

Motown

WKR
Hey guys I am a long time lurker here and first time poster. I was wondering of anyone could post a top view pic of the stock and factory barrel action? Was curious to see how much of gap there is between the barrel and stock on the factory lite contour.

Motown

WKR
Are you going to build off the rifle in the pics or start with a different action?

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
Building on another action. Gonna have Mike @ HCA build me a 300 wsm throated for 215 Bergers,HCA carbon barrel & AG stock. Should be a pretty sweet ride!😎

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure I weighed it. Probably adds 1/2 lb over factory but worth the weight imo

Motown

WKR
So I have 2 spare factory T3X stocks and just weighed both. With the factory bottom “metal” they both come in right at 30oz each, and without the bottom metal they come in right around 28.5oz. If the Mesa stock is truly 29oz you wont add any weight.

Also one of these stocks came off a SL and the other a standard lite and both weighed the same.

Last edited:

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
So I have 2 spare factory T3X stocks and just weighed both. With the factory bottom “metal” they both come in right at 30oz each, and without the bottom metal they come in right around 28.5oz. If the Mesa stock is truly 29oz you wont add any weight.

Also one of these stocks came off a SL and the other a standard lite and both weighed the same.
Like I said I didn’t weigh mine but the gun definitely felt a little lighter with the plastic stock on it. It’s just a few ounces I’m sure but it is heavier.

OutdoorAg

WKR
Anyone that switched from factory T3 to Mesa T3... you guys have that factory T3 collecting dust?

I had an "oops" with a Tikka factory stock, and I'm in need of one. If you guys with any extra laying around wouldn't mind seeing it go away - - - shoot me a PM!