Mesa Precision Altitude Tikka Stock Group Buy

rodney482

WKR
Ive not had much time to shoot mine but did shoot a .62 group with it suppressed. (Factory ammo)
I had just installed the meopro on it and had to get it sighted in. 0D3F88AE-2970-4897-9FB8-1DD13E88B201.jpeg

Totoro

WKR
Thanks for the heads up!

Although hoping AG begins to inlet there current line up for Tikka as I like the ergos of the CAT and want flush cups.

renagde

WKR
If I have a T3x lite that i may or may not fit with a carbon barrel down the road, should i order mine with a inlet for the Proof prefit? Would it hurt anything to have all that free float space for a few years before i upgrade my barrel?

Well crap I waited too long. I was going to grab one next month for my sons rifle but the coupon code has expired now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTS

FNG
I just ran across this thread and didn't realize mesa offered this stock for the t3x.

I have an ag composites alpine hunter on a rifle that was built by alamo precision rifles and I really like it. Actually I like it so much that I just ordered one for my t3x at regular price.

JTS

FNG
Cowboy, how did you attach the rail to the bottom of your stock. I have one on another rifle and really like to be able to quickly attach/detach my atlas bipod.

BAKPAKR

WKR
Cowboy, how did you attach the rail to the bottom of your stock. I have one on another rifle and really like to be able to quickly attach/detach my atlas bipod.

On the Altitude, are the sling studs screwed in? On other rifles with two studs up front, I think people just find a rail that has hole spacing that matches the stud spacing, remove the stud, and attach the rail.

Low_Sky

Lil-Rokslider
On the Altitude, are the sling studs screwed in? On other rifles with two studs up front, I think people just find a rail that has hole spacing that matches the stud spacing, remove the stud, and attach the rail.

3” spacing, #10-32 thread. Just FYI for anyone wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered the Altitude 6 weeks ago as of tomorrow. Still waiting. Seems 3-4 weeks has turned into 6+. Guessing it's due to the show season combined with publicity.

Ram94

WKR
I ordered May 2nd. Not sure how all this covid business is affecting production, but I'd like to see more pictures to drool over! Keep em coming