Mesa Precision Altitude Tikka Stock Group Buy

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
What was the wait time for delivery on those after the order is placed?

907to406

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered! Looking forward to this stock. I was ultimately going to go with a wildcat composites for my light weight build but I like the looks of the ergonomics on this stock even if it is a few Oz’s heavier. The other big factor is they are an American company run by a combat veteran (nothing against Canada but like supporting those who fought for my country).

Eric4

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered mine as well! I was also considering the Wildcat Composites, but the fact that I'd have to modify to fit a lefty tikka, and also bed and paint, the AG just made more sense.

Planning on chambering a t3x with a Hells Canyon Armory summit barrel (y)

davsco

WKR
If i get one for my factory sporter barrel but later on go with a prof barrel how hard it is for someone to mill out more material?
same question please.

also, just to be super clear, these fit with a factory tikka t3x lite 300wsm and i can use the factory plastic mags? thanks!

and one more question please - are these drop-in, and if not, what all would i have to do to make it fit my tikka (and shoot accurately)?

Last edited:
OP
eamyrick

eamyrick

WKR
same question please.

also, just to be super clear, these fit with a factory tikka t3x lite 300wsm and i can use the factory plastic mags? thanks!

and one more question please - are these drop-in, and if not, what all would i have to do to make it fit my tikka (and shoot accurately)?

These are drop in for the tikka and would fit the t3x lite you have. As far as milling it’s just material but I would get the one I was going to use and buy the appropriate stock if you get a fat barrel.

davsco

WKR
don't have a scale handy, any idea what the factory tikka stock weighs and/or the weight diff vs this mesa?

also, how does the recoil pad stack up to a factory one, and to a limbsaver? thanks!

khuber84

WKR
This stock is 2oz lighter than oem I believe, oem is 28oz from other people's findings. A pacmeyer decelerator is arguably next best thing from a limbsaver, and I do believe lighter as well.

RTSJ

Lil-Rokslider
Got my shipping notification already for my lefty! Delivery next week! Whoo hoo!

davsco

WKR
ok jumped in and ordered a lefty stock today! this inexpensive tikka rifle is getting expensive now with the new stock and threading and a brake.

RTSJ

Lil-Rokslider
Should bottom metal be upgraded from the plastic being the higher specified torque specs with pillars? Also is it a bolt up and shoot or does it need bedded?

Thanks Roy

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
Has anybody that ordered in the group buy got their stock yet? I ordered on July 3rd but haven’t heard anything yet. Anxious to get her together for bear season😎