Mesa Precision Altitude Tikka Stock Group Buy

Jakeweb09

WKR
Mine is going on a ridgeline 6.5-284 that I picked up at Cabela's on close out. 1300$! The strata camo will look good on it.

I’d love to see some photos! I’ll probably order one of those next week! Just unsure if I wanna get the ultralight or the fiberglass to safe a few bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jakeweb09

WKR
Update on receiving my stock..it’s now been 12 weeks and the last few times I’ve tried getting ahold of Mesa I’ve had no response and no response from red hawk rifles. Was originally told 4-6 weeks. Then at week 6 told 8 weeks and ever since 8 weeks have not had a response from either companies. Pretty frustrating when they won’t even communicate

renagde

WKR
Update on receiving my stock..it’s now been 12 weeks and the last few times I’ve tried getting ahold of Mesa I’ve had no response and no response from red hawk rifles. Was originally told 4-6 weeks. Then at week 6 told 8 weeks and ever since 8 weeks have not had a response from either companies. Pretty frustrating when they won’t even communicate
One of these stocks just landed in the classifieds last night, I'd cancel that order.

Ram94

WKR
Same here. Every time I ask about it they’ve gotten back to me within the hour. Redhawk and Mesa

Motown

WKR
I ordered a AG Privateer through HCA on 2/13. Mike estimated 8-10 weeks when I ordered and I just got the shipping notification yesterday and it will be here Monday. I guess I lucked out since that was only about 8 weeks or so.

Ram94

WKR
I ordered a AG Privateer through HCA on 2/13. Mike estimated 8-10 weeks when I ordered and I just got the shipping notification yesterday and it will be here Monday. I guess I lucked out since that was only about 8 weeks or so.

February 13 was nearly 13 weeks ago....

Jakeweb09

WKR
Update it showed up last night. Looks great and headed to the builder this morning! Might’ve been close to getting the rifle back from him by now if I had gotten it on time though. 🤷🏽‍♂️

khuber84

WKR
My ag alpine hunter Tikka inlet was ordered mid Feb, just received it. I did have HCA skim bed it tho.