Mesa Precision Arms Carbon Fiber Altitude Stock

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
Did you bed the stock or bolt & shoot?
Looks great by the way, I ordered the same one & cant wait to get mine on!

I like the looks of this stock and that it’s got a higher comb over factory. I think combined with direct mount rings would be the closest I could get to a good cheek weld without an adjustable comb.

Any plans for that down the road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasper17

FNG
Is this available for the Christenson Ridgeline mine is chambered in 6.5x284 and the stock sucks.

Is this available for the Christenson Ridgeline mine is chambered in 6.5x284 and the stock sucks.

I spoke directly with AG Composites and they told me that the ridge line would not drop into one of their stocks and they do not inlet specifically for the Christensen actions and bottom metal. They said it would probably come close to fitting but would likely need a little gunsmith work to get it right.

Just passing along what I was told, I would investigate it a little more before buying, or be prepared to have some work done and not just drop it in and go.

khuber84

WKR
This is a short action ridgeline bedded into a Mesa altitude......found pic on long range only, so it must work. They inlet for rem 700, so I would assume it'll work without much fuss.

Attachments

• 182dc31d928cff1a2771100c036dce2f.jpg
    182dc31d928cff1a2771100c036dce2f.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 235
This is a short action ridgeline bedded into a Mesa altitude......found pic on long range only, so it must work. They inlet for rem 700, so I would assume it'll work without much fuss.

Cool. I called and spoke with someone back in March about an alpine hunter and they told me they did not inlet for the Christensen and that they could not help me. Called manners and ordered an EH1. Maybe the AG comp guy can chime in here? Maybe I got bad info...who knows? I wanted an AG and have one on my 300wsm and really like it, but went with what they said.

I believe who I spoke to at AG said specifically that the ejection port and the bolt release would not line up right and would need some fitting/milling. Again, I am talking about drop in ready. They said it would ultimately work with gunsmith work.

Jasper17

FNG
My Ridgeline is a long action maybe the short mag is a little different I dont know. You would think that it wouldn't matter just a little longer. Thanks for letting me know

satchamo

WKR
Do they fit the CTR bottom metal? Also - do you have them channeled for the CTR barrel profile or is it just the reg t3x or sendero options?

Last edited:
OP
eamyrick

eamyrick

WKR
There are not currently inlet for the CTR bottom metal. Look out for that option in the future. Also only the two barrel options at this time.