Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Mesa Precision Arms Remington Long Action Altitude Stock in Mojave

Weighs 25.4 oz

Bought from J/A Outdoors in December 2021

Dropped my Christensen Arms Ridgeline into it and the rifle shot 1/4 MOA, but I had 2 issues, which both were addressed:

1. The bolt release was just barely getting pinched, so per Mesa Precision Arms, I used a nail file to file this area down (pic # 4 below).
2. I noticed the barrel channel was off center (bottom pic). I contacted Mesa Precision Arms again, emailed them that pic and also talked to them on the phone, and they said send it back and we will fix it. I sent it to them a couple of weeks ago, and just got it back today.

I ordered a Fierce CT Rival last week because I like the idea of a shorter barrel and a lower degree bolt throw, so I sold the Ridgeline to get some money back, and now I don't need this stock.

Asking $625 shipped to your door. Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal F&F

Check my feedback and buy with confidence. Since I don't have my Ridgeline anymore and don't own any other varmint or carbon barreled rifles, I can't check to make sure the channel is even, but they said they would make sure it was right. If for some reason you get this stock and you are not 100% happy with it, you can send it back to me for a full refund.

m1.jpg
M2.jpg
M3.jpg
M4.jpg
M5.jpg
M6.jpgM7.jpg
M8.jpg
Barrel Channel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.