Message Counts and Member Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the recent changes to the classifieds section and all the scammers I've been keeping a closer eye on message counts when conducting transactions. Can someone please tell me how the message count and member ranking are tied together? I'm considered a "well-known member" with 900+ messages, but I see some users with fewer than 50 messages that are also considered to be "well-known members".

Just curious how this ranking structure works. For the record, I haven't had any problems with my recent transactions. Simply curious how it works.

Last edited:
Yes I’d like info on this as well. I want to purchase stuff but can’t comment or pm. Was told I have to put 10 comments/posts.

Freelance

FNG
Just pointing out that the message at the top of pages tells new members they need 10 posts to use the classifieds or PM system, but another message (at the bottom of any classifieds page) says you must have "more than 10 posts".

Hoosker Doo

Lil-Rokslider
I've been here for a little over a year now, and was actually wondering what it takes for me to advance from "junior member" to "member" to "senior member".
Not that it will change anything, I'm just wondering how much time I'm expected to spend on Rokslide. I feel like I'm on here all the time, have bought several items, and participate quite a bit, but still am barely considered better than a "newbie" 😂

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I've been here for a little over a year now, and was actually wondering what it takes for me to advance from "junior member" to "member" to "senior member".
Not that it will change anything, I'm just wondering how much time I'm expected to spend on Rokslide. I feel like I'm on here all the time, have bought several items, and participate quite a bit, but still am barely considered better than a "newbie" 😂
It's all post count. I think it's 10 for junior, 50 for member and 100 for senior

Status
Not open for further replies.