Message from Federal, CCI, Speer And Remington

Thanks for posting this. I myself am getting sick of the nonsense rumors even some guys I thought I knew have been spreading. I don’t trust the media or government anymore than the next red blooded American. But some of these ammo rumors and conspiracy’s need to pump the brakes a little. Plain and simple demand is through the freggin roof!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People aren’t buying because they’re shooting more. Eventually they’ll run out of room and run out of suckers to scalp to and this thing will all die down.

If everyone quite buying ammo like they were buying toilet paper everything would be ok.

Now I will say there is definitely some validity to this. I personally know of a few nimrods who are “bulk buyers” preparing for the apocalypse. Same guys to buy all the toilet paper and Lysol lol

Mt Al

WKR
Thanks for sharing, unfortunately still won't change the narrative of the crazies, they'll say the video was coorced.

I have a very close friend who buys every right wing conspiracy theory, especially ammo theories. His family is distancing themselves from him, so are friends. He called me to tell me "There's a bus load of Antifa's coming! Git yer gun!" I told him I'd pay him $20,000 when the bus pulls up and unloads - obviously didn't happen.

Hearing conspiracy theories isn't so bad, but believing and repeating them actually hurts conservative causes.

Thanks for sharing, unfortunately still won't change the narrative of the crazies, they'll say the video was coorced.

I have a very close friend who buys every right wing conspiracy theory, especially ammo theories. His family is distancing themselves from him, so are friends. He called me to tell me "There's a bus load of Antifa's coming! Git yer gun!" I told him I'd pay him $20,000 when the bus pulls up and unloads - obviously didn't happen.

Hearing conspiracy theories isn't so bad, but believing and repeating them actually hurts conservative causes.

Ain’t that the truth. Many theories have come out to be true. But boy oh boy do some fellas need to learn to pump the breaks a little. Some of them are so far fetched.

Fatcamp

WKR
Once the hoarders stop hoarding there will quickly be a surplus.

The irony is that most of these hoarding GI Joe blowhards would be shot and dead before they burned through 1% of their stash, in the UNLIKELY event of SHTF.

By some 17 year old with a single shot 12 gauge.

People are so out of touch with reality.

dingle

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for posting.

Off-topic: let's hope our host allocates some resources toward improving the lighting scheme in that factory before another video gets shot. Yikes.

Thanks for posting, OP.

The video/message was very well done. When leadership people in the know don't step up in this sort of manner, peoples' ears start itching...unhealthy skepticism takes root...

Another thing to note is Vista (Federal) purchased Remington's ammo manufacturing assets in October, which might cause someone to favor the idea that Vista is serious about filling the current ammo void gap.

Other: There are many US supply chain problems across many manufacturing categories. In most cases, problems are less about willingness to produce, but more to do with lack of manpower and/or sourcing parts/materials from outside of USA. Anyway, there are all kinds of activity-related goods that have been virtually unavailable since Q2 of 2020.

It's been challenging to find 12ga steel in Los Angeles for the past 4-5 months. The home defense guys are buying it up. The local shops are doing a good job trying to get whatever they can back on the shelves, I got lucky and found 2 boxes of 3" 3s at Big 5 last weekend, just in time for Christmas duck hunting.

did he say 3 factories. dont know anything about the business but sounds like we need more factories...

Opah

WKR
I have heard and been asked the questions, and have always answered the same. Except for the first 2 month shut down, ammo manufacturers have been busting ass trying to meet the demand
as fast as it comes in it is bought up. We all know this, very hard to believe that true sportsman, hunters and shooters would fall prey to these lying SOB idiots out there. IMO

Sure would be nice if the hundreds of thousands of hoarders will stop buying more ammo/powder/primers then they can shoot in a single year.

I mean come on. Why do you need to go every single day to each store when It opens and buy the specified limit? I doubt these people doing this shoot every day.

Hopefully there's some what of a surplus come summer! At least muzzleloading supplies are in stock!