Michigan FNG

jlively

Lil-Rokslider
Hello everyone. FNG from Flint area of Mi. Went on one guided Wyoming elk hunt almost 15 years ago and would like to get into backpack elk hunting. Turned onto this site from listening to Aron Snyder's Kifarucast. Basically starting from scratch, learning and buying gear.
Glad to be aboard. Open to all advice for now.
I guess I need to up my post count in order to contact you guys. Not sure where I should post seeing I don't have much valuable input as a newbie.
Let me know of any suggestions.
TIA

welcome!
Before you start asking questions utilize the search function in the top right corner as there is endless number of great threads with an endless amount of good information.

OP
J

jlively

Lil-Rokslider
welcome!
Before you start asking questions utilize the search function in the top right corner as there is endless number of great threads with an endless amount of good information.
Thank you

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

324matt

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome. I grew up in Davison MI and now live in Illinois. Great forum and good luck!