Micro aggression panel, Universal molle holster mount???

Has anyone tried this?
I have a molle holster that was made by a local guy for my 44 mag. My pistol is pretty rare and hard to find holsters for.

Not sure a chest rig is for me as I alway weat 10x42 etc.
And I'd like to have it on my person not my pack belt and saw this.

I just ordered one yesterday. I'll let you know how it works. I don't want a pistol on my chest most of the time, and I don't want a true drop leg either. I thought this might work well.

OP
BRTreedogs
I just ordered one yesterday. I'll let you know how it works. I don't want a pistol on my chest most of the time, and I don't want a true drop leg either. I thought this might work well.
Sweet.
Its just so hard to find a holster for the Taurus ultralite this may be the ticket.

Sweet.
Its just so hard to find a holster for the Taurus ultralite this may be the ticket.
So I got that panel in 1 business day after it shipped. Super fast processing and shipping.

The good- built really well. Great stitching. Seems pretty rugged.

The bad- my only complaint is that the Molle webbing isn't really spaced correctly, so the adapter I bought to mount my safariland holster doesn't really work.

I had to jimmy the adapter to make the holster work. It would probably be better with their Ronin holster and malice clips like this thing was probably designed for. As far as ride height, it clears my pack belt absolutely perfectly. The draw stroke is clear, but the gun isnt so low that it's flopping all over the place. The idea has merit. I'm going to play with it over the next few months and see if it's how I'd like to carry hunting.

OP
BRTreedogs
So I got that panel in 1 business day after it shipped. Super fast processing and shipping.

The good- built really well. Great stitching. Seems pretty rugged.

The bad- my only complaint is that the Molle webbing isn't really spaced correctly, so the adapter I bought to mount my safariland holster doesn't really work.

I had to jimmy the adapter to make the holster work. It would probably be better with their Ronin holster and malice clips like this thing was probably designed for. As far as ride height, it clears my pack belt absolutely perfectly. The draw stroke is clear, but the gun isnt so low that it's flopping all over the place. The idea has merit. I'm going to play with it over the next few months and see if it's how I'd like to carry hunting.
Thanks for the update.
I told that family that always has to get me something for Xmas even thk I say no that this would be good.
So maybe in a month I'll have more to report

I have a deeply borne bias against thigh straps on holsters. If you are not careful, they can start a brush fire in your taint.

I have seen and used a similar contraption years ago. A shop called HSGi makes a holster thigh platform that might be worth a look. If your holster has the 3-hole attachment pattern, there is a rigid extender called the UBL (safariland) that will get your holster below your pack belt without needing a leg strap.

OP
BRTreedogs
I agree.
But between having alot of pack belt slip and vowing not to have anything on the belt next yr. I'll be in grizzly County.
I might just have to buy a separate g20.
But this is what I'm working with.
FullSizeR(1).jpg

That holster with malice clips should fir the gunfightersinc panel nicely. For $40 it's worth a shot to have another tool in the toolbox.

I also tried a UBL not long ago. The ride height for me was a little high. It was workable, but high enough my thumb would catch on my pack belt everytime on the draw. I also got a lot of movement on the holster during the draw, but that's probably a belt issue more than a holster issue. The setup just wasn't for me though. This has been a never ending problem for me. I could just put the gun on my chest like everyone else but I'd really rather not. I got enough shit up there with binos, rangefinder and admin pouch.

I've run the micro-agression panel for a few seasons with their malice clips and ronin holster. Worked well, but since I'm often working through heavy timber/burn with limbs pulling on my body I never felt fully comfortable with just the kydex and no retention system.

I bought the safariland holster which I love along with the molle adapter, but it wouldn't work with the micro-aggression panel. So I'm just running a slimmed down version of the safariland thigh rig, without the formed plastic part. I also swap the leg strap for a thin 1" strap which has worked for me, though I need to adjust it regularly throughout the day.

Since I train with the gun at my hip I do like it there, even though it sounds like a chest rig is comfortable for carrying also.

I got the molle adapter on there. Though it was quite difficult and I dont really ever want to take it off. I probably will change out the holster before long. Like you though, I want the retention of the safariland holster.