Microdiameter Arrows Rattling Around

sneaky

"DADDY"
Arrow snuggers, or whatever they call them. Got mine from Thunderhorn when I bought my quiver. That, or wrap rubber bands around each gripper to reduce the diameter and keep them tight

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CJF

WKR
Just buy a tight spot. Fit like a glove and adjusts down to micro size if not

sneaky

"DADDY"
Just buy a tight spot. Fit like a glove and adjusts down to micro size if not
Why would he mount a Tight Spot on a trad bow? Unless he's shooting a metal riser, that ain't happening, and I tried that on my Titan III. No way I would recommend that for any trad setup.

CJF

WKR
I did not see this was a trad bow thread. Disregard my comment.

Grand Passage

Lil-Rokslider
Replacement gripper if available.

I have seen people wrap rubber bands around the grippers to build them out to hold smaller arrows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would he mount a Tight Spot on a trad bow? Unless he's shooting a metal riser, that ain't happening, and I tried that on my Titan III. No way I would recommend that for any trad setup.

A Tight Spot with Micro Diameter arrows works just fine on a trad bow...even a wood riser such as the one in the attached photo... 105035

Or this bow and wood riser...

sneaky

"DADDY"
A Tight Spot with Micro Diameter arrows works just fine on a trad bow...even a wood riser such as the one in the attached photo... View attachment 105035

Or this bow and wood riser...

View attachment 105036
I've mounted mine on my bow, promptly took it off. No way I was gonna deal with the weight of the quiver alone, and the balance was awful. To each their own. You do realize we have a mutual acquaintance? Your buddy Matt from Missoula who comes up and hunts with you.

I've mounted mine on my bow, promptly took it off. No way I was gonna deal with the weight of the quiver alone, and the balance was awful. To each their own. You do realize we have a mutual acquaintance? Your buddy Matt from Missoula who comes up and hunts with you.

No shit! I didn't know that! Matty is my boy...love that guy, great hunting partner. Wish he was headed north this fall again...maybe next year!

As for the weight, I don't notice it, the quiver is plenty light for me and really hasn't been a bother. I like how it can adjust to fit different size arrows and how easy it is to take on/off as I really prefer to shoot with it off. Aside from when I am stalking a critter, it's off for shooting (treestand, ground blind).

Take care man!

sneaky

"DADDY"
No shit! I didn't know that! Matty is my boy...love that guy, great hunting partner. Wish he was headed north this fall again...maybe next year!

As for the weight, I don't notice it, the quiver is plenty light for me and really hasn't been a bother. I like how it can adjust to fit different size arrows and how easy it is to take on/off as I really prefer to shoot with it off. Aside from when I am stalking a critter, it's off for shooting (treestand, ground blind).

Take care man!
Yes sir. I hunted with his brother Jason in MT last year, I stop in to the restaurant every time I'm in town. They are good people for sure. Gonna try and swing in and see them pretty soon actually.

See,I shoot better with my quiver on, there's the difference. Glad to see the Widow working for you, I've tried every grip they offer and I just can't shoot them like my other bows. The Graybark bow they always put on the back cover of Bowhunter magazine was my dream bow til I shot one lol. Oh well.

sneaky

"DADDY"

Take care man!
I'm sure he'll make the elk live tough this year since he isn't coming up lol

On three different quivers, two great northern, one Thunderhorn I simply cut to size small 1/4" sections of velcro (soft side) and applied it to the back side of the gripper. Works perfectly and has been on them for a couple of years now. Now these were standard carbon grippers that I am now using micro x-impacts in. If you have a really large grip for aluminum/wood it may not do quite enough but brought the arrows to a perfect snug fit for me. worth a try!

sveltri

WKR
If it is a Selway or Thunderhorn you can simply rotate the gripper so that it is angled rather than parallel to the foam on the hood. That has worked very well for me with both Gold Tip Pierce and Day Six shafts.quiver.JPG

Last edited:

aggieland

WKR
I bought black o-rings made for plumbing etc and they work great for my victory vap shafts EFA quiver. Also I just bought another EFA (eagle flight archery) quiver and they sent me some small o-rings that will probably work grest. Have not tried these yet.