Mid-MO FNG

TOR

FNG
Hey all,

I've finally created an account instead of lurking and absorbing as much knowledge from this community as I could. I am an avid hunter/outdoorsman here in central MO; whitetail, turkey, fishing, ect. I've been hunting my entire life - I'm 30 now - introduced to my passion by my late father. Hunting and fishing are my obsessions. I spend seemingly every free second in the woods, on the water, on GoHunt, on OnX and (yep) Rokslide - research is all part of the fun!

In the last couple years I've been bit by the Western hunting bug - I'm full on addicted now. I've been on a WY pronghorn hunt and Utah Mule Deer hunt so far. The goal is ultimately backcountry camping while hunting bugling bulls with my bow. I'm sure I am not the only mid-westerner who dreams of screaming bulls.

Anyway, I look forward to contributing where I can and learning a ton from this community of outdoorsmen/women!

TOR

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Welcome from a Missourian-turned-Okie. I grew up in Lebanon and travel back there regularly to visit family and hunt deer and turkey on the family farm.

I'm from mid MO as well. Lived here my entire life. Good luck come next Thursday if you will be in the bow stand!