Mid Season Whitetail Jacket

I am looking to upgrade my mid season whitetail jacket. It will be used in October and November in Michigan. What are some good options to look at? I already have a setup for really cold weather so I am looking for more of a mid season setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brendan

WKR
What type of hunting? Tree Stand, Blind? More mobile and on the ground?

I like the Sitka Fanatic for Tree Stand, Stratus for Stand or Ground / Crossover. Jetstream Soft shell for a more active / ground hunting including western hunting (layer up with puffy underneath for more warmth). Need to couple all of these with rain gear for when it's really wet....

ckk416

FNG
I really like my Nomad Harvester bibs and jacket. I find them to be warmer than my Sitka Stratus bibs and jacket for later in the season, and while they may be missing some of the Stratus features - such as the full length leg zippers on the bibs or the lack of two chest pockets on the jacket, the quality is great and they're cheaper in price,....

First Lite solitude is a really versatile setup. It can be worn down to probably 40ish alone, and down into the teens with a few base layers.

People will tell you they aren't windproof, and they aren't 100% but they do cut the wind pretty good.

Fogalo

Lil-Rokslider
Check out Milwaukee tools heated vest as a layer. Honestly if you are stand hunting and have access to charging at night these are great.

pybucks

FNG
Sitka Stratus is my go to for 30-40 degrees. Very versatile if you have different layers to wear under it. I wore the Celsius Midi under it a lot this year. With the right down puffy you could get down to 25 degrees.

And it's windproof, must have for treestand hunting.