Midway USA Alverstone Down Jacket and Vest

fishslap

WKR
I’ve had the Midway USA alverstone down jacket in green for several years now. Good warmth for the weight. I’ve used it fourth season backpack CO deer with other layers. I just picked up the vest (black) and wore it around today. Good product and on sale. I just thought I’d mention it for a good low cost piece of gear.

OP
F

fishslap

WKR
Do you think they run a full size small?
It says to size up
Definitely don’t size up. I’d say true to size. I’d call the fit/cut “normal” (not baggy but not slim). My jacket is a large and I wanted a more fitted fit for the vest and ordered a medium then had to return it for a large. I wear a large in most everything else. 5’10” about 185 ish

Definitely don’t size up. I’d say true to size. I’d call the fit/cut “normal” (not baggy but not slim). My jacket is a large and I wanted a more fitted fit for the vest and ordered a medium then had to return it for a large. I wear a large in most everything else. 5’10” about 185 ish
Really thinking about ordering one in tall.
Can never find stuff in tall

OP
F

fishslap

WKR
How loud if the material?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No more loud than the shell material of any other puffy I own. It is a softer shell material than the first lite cirrus and a little quieter but not by much. That’s the best reference I have. I’m wearing the vest right now, eating an elk burger.