Midway USA Merino Wool

bobhunts

WKR
I bought two sets of these in the heavier weight and wore them during 3rd rifle season in Colorado. Temps ranged a bunch ..some mornings were in single digits and the afternoons got into the 40's. I actually was impressed with the comfort of these. They were warm but not too warm and the only bad thing I can say is the bottoms started to sag in the crotch area after 3 days of wear. Maybe I should have bought a size smaller in the bottoms. But I was wearing them brand new and had not washed them. After doing that, they don't look like some other brands where you can hold them up and see through the wear areas. Very solid Merino Wool at a decent price.

fishslap

WKR
I bought their alverstone down jacket really cheap and it’s a solid piece of gear. I’ve been looking at their merino. If your merino drawers get saggy again after a few days you can roll the waistband once to snug them up. I do that on my first lite underwear.

Ace12

Lil-Rokslider
I also have the down jacket I got a few years ago for 25$. Super hard to beat for that price. I think their elk fork vests are outstanding as well especially on clearance. I didn’t even know they offered merino wool until it was all sold out this year

Wheels

WKR
I bought their heavyweight merino bottoms and thought they were great until I washed them. Washed just like I do all my merino wool stuff, hung to dry, and now they’re perfect size for my 12 year old. I’ll stick with The good stuff from now on.