Midway USA Review

WKR
I ordered a bunch of bullets of bullets from them and when the package arrived it was torn and half the bullets were missing. The packaging was just a usps box and probably wasn't suppose to handle all that weight. I called them up, sent them a picture of the box and they sent over the missing bullets. They are little on the high side for items but they usually have everything in stock.

22lr

WKR
Ordered stuff from Midway and Amazon (yes I am a prime member) on the same day. The midway stuff arrived at my house today (5 days after order), same day that Amazon says they finally shipped my stuff... Amazon shipping blows for Alaskans, somehow Midway has cracked the code for Alaska shipping!

FlyingScot

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a bunch of bullets of bullets from them and when the package arrived it was torn and half the bullets were missing. The packaging was just a usps box and probably wasn't suppose to handle all that weight. I called them up, sent them a picture of the box and they sent over the missing bullets. They are little on the high side for items but they usually have everything in stock.

I too have had stuff from them waaaaay underpacked with items missing from the giant openings in the box that resulted.

That said, they have always made it right when I contacted CS.