Midwest Boots

Hello Rokslide boot gurus,

Does anyone have any recommendations for footwear shops in the Midwest? Just asking in case there is somewhere nearby I should checkout before I go the "order a handful and try them out and return them" route. Located in central WI but nearby states are fair game to get the right boot for this aging body.

Appreciate any insight.

Thanks,
DP

OP
B
Thanks for suggestion. I was hoping there was also place with expertise in orthopedics that also understood the backcountry boot market. Lot to ask in the midwest, but thought I'd ask before spending time at the UPS store with returns.

Thanks for suggestion. I was hoping there was also place with expertise in orthopedics that also understood the backcountry boot market. Lot to ask in the midwest, but thought I'd ask before spending time at the UPS store with returns.
Check out Lathrop and Sons. I did the foot mapping system and ordered hunter elites. Great boots! Very good info with James during consultation thru the process.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

OP
B
Thanks, I'm going to have that done also. I would like to go into that process with more information about boots also. Appreciate all the info I can get.