Midwest Go Time is coming up fast....

ChrisA

WKR
A lot of young buck activity within the last few days and some bigger ones showing up on cams during shooting hours now. This cold pattern should really heat things up. I feel the next 10 days are going to get crazy.

Good luck whitetailers!

Chris

shader112

Lil-Rokslider
I drove about a hundred miles of backtop tonight heading home and saw deer in about every field pocket you would think they would be in. They are on the move. Calling for heavy thunderstorms in the am so I will be sleeping in, but it hurts

Ccg2009

FNG
Central wi right now the deer are showing up on camera all night and morning. We have more mature bucks on camera that the past few season combined. After last winter some people thought they were “all gone”. And now this. Bucks galore! Good luck to all.

260madman

WKR
We had a father and son at work who doubled up Thursday night on a couple of dandies. I saw a lot of deer Friday night driving around before dusk. It finally quit raining so they are moving.

NYSKIER

WKR
NY looks like it's just starting to heat up. I'm glad because I've missed a lot having come down with a really bad case of poison ivy and working/being stuck working on the house as a new home owner. On top of that I feel like all it has been doing is raining. Hope everyone has some great luck this week and knocks one down!

TheGreek

Lil-Rokslider
I can’t wait. Headed down to west central Illinois tomorrow for the weekend to hunt public land. Killed a buck I was really happy with last year and hoping to repeat my success this year. I’ve been looking forward to these next few weeks all year.

luckydraw2014

Lil-Rokslider
Was out in the snow this morning on the IL WI border. No deer but last night mature bucks were on their feet checking does. Next 10 days are what we live for.

luckydraw2014

Lil-Rokslider
Sheriff buddy of mine called me this morning, lots of bucks on the move this am and couple hit by cars. He showed my a pic, small guy certainly a good sign that things are heating up in N IL. Off all next week woohoo!!